I Will Do A Professional Logo Intro Or Outro

Looking for a awesome unique eye-catch logo intro for your channel, product website or social media platforms? so your search has ended here. I will create a eye-catchy cool logo animation for you which will stand out from all others.

Logo Animation can be used for:

  • youtube channel
  • social media platforms
  • commercial use
  • website
  • corporate AVs
  • private use
  • presentations

In these days it's very hard to stand out from all others, so I created this gig to help you promote your business, vlog, website, product or social media platform with a unique logo intro/outro. for only 5$ you will get a unique cool logo intro. just choose your favorite animation in the example video and let's get started. every video will be delivered in HD and within 24h.
I only need your logo and the your custom title.
If you have any other logo animation in mind feel free to write me at any time and I will see what I can do for you.
thanks

So Order Now:

https://www.fiverr.com/simonfrei/do-a-professional-logo-intro-or-outro

Comments

Popular Posts